Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Planning a trip

Ho is taking the kids to Niagara for a night without me next week.  After our family trip to Hong Kong, I only have 3 vacation days left.  I have to save 2 for the kids’ field trip in the coming school year.  Besides, I can’t go anywhere because the office will be very busy in this planning time.

Me: Livie, Adrian, listen to mommy – when you go out with daddy, be very careful and stay close them him, especially when he’s shopping.  You don’t want to be left behind in the store.

Olivia: Then we’ll stay at the hotel.

Me: You go all the way to stay at the hotel?  Besides, who’s going to look after you?  Mommy is not going.

Olivia: Adrian will!  He’s older.  He can look after me.  We can, play, read stories, watch TV… We’ll have lots of fun… fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment