Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sales Admin Team Reunion

Finally got a chance to check out one of those baking utensil shops that Cherry told me about.  This one is in Causeway Bay.  A little bit disappointed because the prices are not as low as I was expecting them to be.  Yet, it is a real one-stop shop for bakers.   I only picked a few items which may not be available in Toronto. 

Very excited to see my ex-colleagues from Hutchison at dinner tonight.  The kids were also happy to eat with their kid friend Tim, Auntie Peggy, Jo and 2 uncles.  So we went separate ways for dinner.  Everybody looks the same after 12 years J.  So happy to see everyone is doing well.  I can’t believe I forgot to take pictures with them!  Just because of this, I have to make sure I’ll return to Hong Kong soon for this picture opportunity again!

No comments:

Post a Comment